- 1/2 kilo dry egg noodles blanched
- 1/4 kilo pork - boiled then sliced in small pieces (I used pork belly on this one)
- 1/4 kilo chicken sliced in small pieces (I used thighs)
- 1 small head of cabbage shredded
- 1 medium sized carrots julienned
- 3 stalks celery sliced
- 2 1/2 cups stock (I used the stock from the pork I boiled)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shrimp I didn't have any availble to use but it is very good in pancit.
Heat some oil in the pan and saute the veggies for a few seconds, enough to half cook them. Season with a little bit of salt. Set aside.
Add some more oil and saute the garlic and onions. Add in the meat and stir fry for a few minutes until the chicken changes color. Season with salt and pepper and a dash of soy sauce. Set aside.
Time to build the pancit.
Boil stock and soy sauce in the pan.
Add in the blanched noodles. Let simmer until the noodles absorb the liquid.
Add in the meat and mix.
Have you made this recipe? If so, please rate it.
Final Step: Share It!
Love this recipe? Why don't you share it with others or post a comment. Choose which one below.
Page 1 of 1 comment pages