- 500g (17.5 ounces) Ripe Banana (Smash it)
- 400g (one and a half cups) Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 200g (7 ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 400g (one and a half cups) Self raising Flour
- 15g (3 teaspoons) Baking Powder
- 13g (1 tablespoon) Baking Soda
- 250g (8.75 ounces) Olive Oil
In a mixing bowl, put in the sugar and eggs.
Mix the sugar and eggs for 5 minutes.
Prepare the banana, smash it using a fork.
The sugar and eggs mix should look like this when it mix well.
Add in the milk.
Followed by the olive oil.
Then add in the banana smash.
Finally, slowly sieve in the self rising flour, the baking powder and the baking soda. Mix for 3 minutes.
Turn off the mixing machine when all the ingredients have been mixed throughly.
Spoon the batter into 4 oblong shape 190x110x40mm foil trays. Preheat the oven and bake it for 40 minutes in 180 degree Celsius (355 Fahrenheit).
Now that you have learned how to make banana cakes, please be sure to view these other cake recipes and these fruit recipes. Also, you will love these Asian recipes.
Have you made this recipe? If so, please rate it.
Final Step: Share It!
Love this recipe? Why don't you share it with others or post a comment. Choose which one below.
Page 1 of 1 comment pages