IntroThis is a recipe that has been passed around a lot. You may have had it before. It is easy, cool and refreshing and makes a great non-mayonnaise salad for a hot day.
- 1 pound Linguine whole wheat pasta is excellent
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1 Medium Size Onion diced
- 2 Medium Size Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 jar McCormack Salad Supreme seasoning more or less to taste
- 10-12 ounces Your favorite italian salad dressing more or less to taste
Dice tomatoes, cucumber and onion and place in a large bowl.
Cook linguine according to package directions. To save time, cook linguine while chopping vegetables.
Drain in colander when cooking is complete. Rinse with cold water until all noddles are cool.
Stir in the salad supreme seasoning, dressing and linguine into diced vegetables. Mix and toss well. Best if made the day before serving.
Now that you have learned how to make linguine salad supreme, please be sure to view these other salad recipes.
Recipes Similar to Linguine Salad Supreme
Have you made this recipe? If so, please rate it.
Final Step: Share It!
Love this recipe? Why don't you share it with others or post a comment. Choose which one below.
Page 1 of 1 comment pages